Amazing Grace (Amazing grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me.)
1) Amazing grace! How sweet the sound!
That saved a wretch like me!
I once was lost, but now am found;
was blind, but now I see.
2) 'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear,
and grace my fears relieved.
How precious did that grace appear
the hour I first believed.
3) How sweet the Name of Jesus sounds
in a believer's ear.
It soothes his sorrows, heals the wounds,
and drives away his fear.
4) Must Jesus bear the cross alone
and all the world go free?
No, there's a cross for ev'ry one
and there's a cross for me.
5) Through many dangers, toil and snares
I have already come.
'Tis grace hath brought me safe thus far,
and grace will lead me home.
6) When we've been there ten thousand years,
bright, shining as the sun,
we've no less days to sing God's praise
than when we first begun.
7) Amazing grace! How warm the Sound
that gave new life to me,
he willmy Shield and prtion be,
his word my hope secures.